A super easy and delicious citrus punch that will give your immune system the boosts it so desperately needs. This is a staple in my fridge in the winter. Check it out and let me know if you tried it and love it as much as I do!
- 2 grapefruits
- 4 oranges
- 2 lemons
- 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon of royal jelly
- 1 teaspoon of echinacea
- 1 teaspoon of elderberry root
- Citrus Juicer
- High performance blender
If you are using a blender and juicer:
1. Cut each fruit in half and juice. Make sure to keep the pulp!
2. Put all of the juice in the blender, add the pulp, Echinacea, honey, and elderberry root.
3. Blend to preference. (I blend very lightly and so that the pulp stays whole)
4. Chill and Serve!